- CIDER BARN in Askerswell
- This converted old Cider Barn sits adjacent to The Mill and is situated at the edge of the property's orchard and garden. Once used to house the apple press for making cider, the Cider Barn was connected to the Mill via a leather belt, driven by the waterwheel, which was used to prepare the apples for the press used in the cider making process.
- 01297 480882
- DT2 9EN
WE GET GUESTS THAT COME TO ….
Walk, eat, shop, fossil hunt, sit on a beach, have arty interests, join in local events & activites for all ages, visit relatives/friends and looking to relocate… and lots of repeat visitors time and time again.
WE OFFER ….
- Unique West Dorset cottages
- Small and friendly, looked after by owners that care
- Cottages sleep 2-6 people
- Open all year and short breaks too
- All cottages have free wi-fi
- Romantic wintertime retreats
- Very close to the sea and coastal footpaths
- Excellent local pubs within walking distance
- Buzzy Bridport market days and vintage scene
- Helpful local information to make your stay special
- Beds made up, towels provided and welcome pack on arrival.
- Heating and electric included in all cottages except Carpenters Cottage
- Family friendly with cot, and highchair. Stairgates in many of the cottages too
- Special Dorset Cottages!