If you would like to book one of our cottages, just click on the ‘book now’ button below to complete the contact form or, if you prefer to speak with someone, call us on 01297 480882.
- We don’t charge booking fees like many agencies do. The prices listed are the price you pay.
- We do provide bedding and towels free of charge.
- Heating, electric, gas, hot water etc are all included in the price.
Here are some guidelines to help you make a booking:-
- Browse our website and decide which cottage is for you.
- Check the availability for the cottage you are interested in by clicking on the ‘Availability’ button on any of the cottage pages.
- Click any ‘Book Now’ button which can be found on many pages or go straight to the contact page.
- Complete the form and enter the dates you are interested in.
- Although you can book on-line, we do not take on-line payments for all our cottages.
- Currently, online payments are only taken for Greenwich and Chideock Cottages
What happens then?
- We will contact you within 24 hours (often sooner) letting you know that the cottage is or is not available during your requested period (it usually is if indicated on availability on website but very occasionally, we may need to double-check with the owners).
- If your booking is less than 8 weeks away you will need to pay in full following our initial email correspondence with you.
- If your booking is more than 8 weeks away, you will be asked to pay a deposit with the balance not due until 8 weeks before your arrival date.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to a £100 damage deposit that is refunded within 7 days of your departure if our ‘terms and conditions‘ are met.
When responding to your intial enquiry, we will respond to you using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a gmail or hotmail account this email might get blocked by their server or it might go into your spam. To avoid this happening we suggest that you add our email address (email@example.com) to your address book.