HOW TO BOOK
If you would like to book one of our cottages, you can do so online (via each cottage page) or, alternatively, if you prefer to book via our contact form or speak with someone then call us on 01297 480882.
Before booking any property, please see our Booking Terms and Conditions.
- We don’t charge booking fees like many websites do. The price listed is the price you pay.
- We do provide bedding and towels free of charge.
Here are some guidelines to help you make a booking:-
- Browse our website and decide which cottage is for you.
- Check the availability for the cottage you are interested in by clicking on the ‘Availability’ button on any of the cottage pages or on the group ‘Availability’ on the top menu from any page.
- Click any ‘Book Now’ button which can be found on each cottage page or phone us on 01297 480882 / 07793 633297.
- When booking online, you will need to make a deposit or full payment (see below). This will be a debit or credit card payment (with no additional fees).
- Currently, online payments are taken for all cottages
When and How Much Do I Need to Pay?
- If your booking is less than 8 weeks away you will need to pay in full.
- If your booking is more than 8 weeks away, you will be asked to pay a deposit with the balance which will be due until 8 weeks before your arrival date.
- Please note that many of our cottage owners require a £100 good housekeeping deposit that is refunded within 7 days of your departure if our ‘terms and conditions‘ are met.
When corresponding with you by email, we will use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a gmail or hotmail account this email might get blocked by their server or it might go into your spam. To avoid this happening we suggest that you add our email address (email@example.com) to your address book.